- Rupture: The damage-over-time component of this ability can now produce critical strikes.
- Filthy Tricks: Now Reduces the cooldown by 5/10 seconds and energy cost by 5/10 of Tricks of the Trade, Distract and Shadowstep abilities, and reduces the cooldown of Preparation by 1.5/3 minutes.
- Ghostly Strike: If the rogue has a dagger equipped, this ability now deals 180% weapon damage instead of 125%.
- Hemorrhage: If the rogue has a dagger equipped, this ability now deals 160% weapon damage instead of 110%.
- Slaughter from the Shadows: Now adds 1/2/3/4/5% damage to all attacks in addition to its current effects.
- Waylay: The debuff from this talent can now be caused by Backstab in addition to Ambush.
I’m meh on the Subtlety changes, but the Rupture change is interesting… it remains to be seen if this will swing the Mutilate pendulum back toward 51/13/7 with Blood Spatter, but only time and PTR testing will tell…. as current Muti DPS relies so much on high Envenom buff uptime, re-introducing Rupture might not be as feasable, making this more of a Combat buff overall. This could possibly vault Combat ahead of Muti even on single-target fights. We will see!